Last update: January 30, 2023
Huddle Tech Inc (Huddle) takes the privacy of your information very seriously and we ask you to read this Privacy Notice carefully as it contains important information on:
- The personal information we collect about you;
- Why we collect this information;
- What we do with your information;
- Who your information might be shared with;
- Your rights as a Data Subject.
What information do we collect?
When you visit our website we use some cookies to collect information about you this information may include:
- Technical information used to connect your computer to the internet; i.e. IP addresses;
- Operating system information;
- Information about your visit;
- Searches made on our sites, page response times, download errors, length of visits;
- Page interaction information (such as page scrolling, mouse clicks, movements, and keyed text);
- Methods used to browse away from the page.
Why do we collect this information?
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for on our website. This helps us to ensure the information we provide is easy to find and helps us understand how our site is used.
Data Collected for Job Applications
When you apply for a job with Huddle or provide personal data via our Job Application Form we collect the following information:
- Your name;
- Phone number;
Why do we collect this information?
The information you provide via the Open Job Application Form is held by us for up to 2 years. We use this information so we can contact you about potential job opportunities when they arise.
When you apply for a role at Huddle we use the information you provide to inform our candidate selection process and to keep you informed about your application. When you submit your application you are given the opportunity to include your details in our Open Application processes.
If any of your personal data changes or you identify any mistakes with the accuracy of your data, please contact us as soon as possible and we will update or correct your data.
Do we share your information?
Huddle will not share your information with anyone else outside of our organization without your consent.
How long do we retain your information?
We will ensure personal data shall not be kept for longer than is necessary. This includes:
- Reviewing the length of time personal data is retained;
- Reviewing and considering why the information is retained;
- Securely deleting information that is no longer needed;
- Ensuring information held is updated and, when appropriate, is archived securely.
Data collected from you as you use our website is kept for a maximum of 2 months.
Data you provide to us as part of a job application process is only kept for 1 year unless you have opted to be included in our Open Job Application process in which case it will be kept for a maximum of 2 years.
How do we protect your data?
Your information is transmitted using encryption technology and securely stored as per our Information Security Policy and controls.
The data collected from you will be transferred, processed, and stored at our dedicated secured offices, data centers, or secure cloud storage.
We will take all reasonable steps necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely.
Your rights as a data subject
As an individual, you are accorded several rights under General Data Protection Regulation. These rights include that your personal data shall be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent manner;
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes;
- Relevant and limited to what is necessary;
- Accurate and up-to-date.
You have the right to request a copy of the information held about you. If this information is incorrect, you have the right as an individual to request it to be rectified. You also have the right for specific information to be erased. You may request this by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
If you object to the processing, feel that the information retained by us is inaccurate, or is being unlawfully processed, please contact the Huddle Data Protection Officer.
Contact details for Data Protection Officer
2nd Floor Queen Victoria House,
Isle of Man.
+44 (0) 1624 639948
Complaints regarding data protection
If you have a complaint relating to data protection, please contact our Data Protection Officer at the address above. You also have the right to lodge a complaint via your local Supervisory Authority. Details of your local Supervisory Authority can be found here https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/about-edpb/members_en
Changes to this Privacy Notice