Join the Team!
What you will be working on at Huddle
- You will gather new requirements and roadmap items from stakeholders in order to understand and develop the vision of the product.
- You will manage the product’s backlog, based on stakeholder inputs and considering initiative delivery timelines.
- You will define detailed functional and technical requirements by producing feature specifications and user stories.
- You will be working closely with the delivery teams; handling cross-team and cross-product dependencies; tracking their deliverables on the roadmap; and removing impediments to their progress.
- You will collaborate with UI/UX specialists to ensure intuitive and seamless user experiences, leveraging wireframes, prototypes, and user testing.
- You will serve as the primary point of contact for product-related queries, clarifications, and decisions, providing clear and timely communication to stakeholders.
- You will work with third-party vendors and partners to ensure successful integration and delivery of product enhancements.
- You will lead agile ceremonies, ensuring they are positive, productive and kept within the timebox.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals
- Minimum 2 years of experience as PO (or similar role) in the sports betting industry.
- Analytical and technical approach, and a good understanding of software development lifecycle.
- Experience in working on complex projects in a face-paced agile software development environment.
- Strong analytical skills, technical understanding and ability to translate business needs into detailed requirements.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to facilitate meetings and technical workshops efficiently.
- Communicative, collaborative personality with a hands-on mentality.
- Experience working with third-party vendors and partners, coordinating activities and ensuring successful integration.
If you are willing to grow and learn with us, this is waiting on you at Huddle
- Competitive compensation package.
- The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology, from scratch!
- Private medical cover.
- Multisport card to get some exercise into your body
- Flexible time. Come in late or finish early. Work to get the job done.
- Social Friday bars, team buildings, Christmas parties, team activities and other similar perks.
- Education. You grow, We grow. We host meet-ups and tech meetings, attend conferences and trainings, use online subscriptions and have a lot of online and offline books.
- New MacBook Pro and any extra peripheral devices that you might need.
- Dog-friendly office.
Every employee receives an individual education budget per year to gain new knowledge and invest in their development by attending conferences, courses, lectures, and more! In addition to the individual education budget, there is an annual book budget dedicated to buying books the entire team can benefit from.
Since we are an international company, English is the main language we use for communicating. Therefore, we provide English classes to all our employees who are non-native English speakers and who wish to enhance their professional communication skills.
We are building advanced, proprietary data-driven solutions designed to transform the user experience and unlock the true potential of iGaming operators, which means our team members have the opportunity to work on the latest technologies and tools.
With us, you will have the autonomy to select your preferred work location, and we are accommodating with regards to work schedule as well, providing you the flexibility to work from anywhere you desire.
We work across Europe and the US, and enjoy meeting face-to-face in any of our offices so occasional travel to Zagreb, London, Isle of Man or Las Vegas might be on the horizon!
Health benefits of taking a vacation, such as improved productivity, lower stress, and better overall mental health, are just a few out of many reasons why at Huddle we have decided to give all our full-time employees across all our offices the benefit of having 25 days off per year.
Physical activity is an important factor for overall health and well-being, regardless of age, gender or background. Therefore we support our employees in this area as well. We offer different options, based on our employee’s location.
We help our employees to keep their health as a priority number one by covering their regular health checks that help to identify early warning signs of disease or illness. Whether it is an annual health check-up or getting a specialist physical examination at a private clinic, we got it covered.
Whether it is the flu season or you ate something bad, have a headache, or broke your finger while passionately coding, we got you covered, as we offer fully paid sick leave.
And we don’t stop here!
At Huddle, you have the opportunity to recommend a friend for our open roles and build your team together! Refer a friend that would be a great fit for us and earn a referral bonus of 250 – 1500 EUR net depending on seniority.
We will ensure the security of your bicycle or electric scooter while you carry out your work!
Bring your furry, non-biting dog to work. It increases energy and happiness for everyone and the colleagues appreciate the stress relief too!
Help yourself to some breakfast or a snack, whether it’s coffee or tea, fresh organic fruit, nuts or even leftovers from your colleague’s lunch (just don’t get caught for the last one!). It’s available anytime.
The Application process
Apply for the Product Owner position
What Huddlers say
“I like working at Huddle because I’m surrounded with a lot of positive and enthusiastic people. The working atmosphere is really encouraging. Huddle really cares about their employees, and supports them in their careers. Everyone knows what they are doing and are trying torn be the best in their field. There are not a lot of distractions so you can really focus on your work to provide the best solution for any problem.”
“I’ve worked with Huddle from the beginning. The culture is great and the company hierarchy means that my voice is always heard. Huddle has provided me with great opportunities to develop my analytical skills; be it coding, mathematics, or analysis. I believe in the product, the vision, and our success.”
Sports Risk Supervisor
“I enjoy learning from colleagues who demonstrate unique competencies. Our Team is constantly improving the quality of service and offerings to clients. When I think about my time at Huddle, I am certain this is a place where I have grown both professionally and personally.”
The best part of the company are the people from whom you can learn a lot and who are always ready to help. They make the atmosphere at work always positive and inspiring, so coming to work is a real pleasure. Through my work, I’m always learning and expanding my knowledge and problem-solving skills. I feel valued as a team member and am excited to continue to be a part of this dynamic organization.
It’s been a great opportunity to join Huddle. As a parent of a toddler having this work-life balance here at Huddle is a lifesaver. Since day one, I am given plenty of support and opportunities to grow. I truly enjoy working with my team; it feels like family.I also enjoy the fact that everyone works together, this means I can be working on technical details with Francesco our CEO, or other members of the board just as easily as working with my other colleagues and teammates.
From day one, I noticed how much Huddle cares about their people: investing in our education, health, encouraging work-life balance, and respectful work environment in international teams. Feeling valued motivates me to work hard on solving challenging problems in the sports industry and achieving engineering excellence. I am extremely grateful for my managers that have been very supportive since the first day and have entrusted me with a lot of responsibility and creative freedom in my work.
An ideal work environment is never just about a single thing. It’s the right combination of great people, deep knowledge, regular challenges, and ever-growing opportunities that make a Huddle’s culture so exciting to be working at. It is truly thrilling to see what can be achieved when working with great minds.
“I am really grateful for the opportunities I get in Huddle; helping me push my limits, learn and grow as a designer. I am developing my skills through complex problem-solving in safe and friendly environment, all along the support from our furry four-legged colleagues.”